Gently coming home to yourself and in your body. Tapping into your breath and deeply relaxing, charging yourself. Allowing the gentle yoga movements to take you on a journey towards relaxation and loving presence for yourself in the safe space of a small group.
Unique yoga experience
At Moving Magic you can be sure of a personal approach. I prefer teaching small groups so I can better tune in to what you need. There will also be space for you to share and connect. Your specific wishes, sensitivities and needs are taken into account as much as possible.
I teach yoga based on yin yoga, dru yoga, hatha yoga, restorative yoga, womb yoga – in other words: gentle forms of yoga. I want you to be able to follow along, to have time to really feel the postures, and to find your own form in that. If you prefer a more active form of yoga, power yoga might be better suited. I sometimes offer workshops power yoga, you can read all about it on this web page.
You do not need to be flexible or have any kind of special ability. Whether it is your first time or you are a true yoga freak, in this class you will benefit from focusing on yourself and tapping into a deep state of relaxation.
We move mindfully, lovingly and with respect for yourself and your body. In a gentle way we work towards a more loose and strong body. Afterwards you go home with new energy!
Bring if you can: yoga mat, bath towel
Besides these weekly yoga classes, I also offer workshops about womb yoga, power yoga, relaxation yoga and eye yoga. You can read all about that on the workshops page.
Moving Magic, Holsbeeksesteenweg 80, Kessel-Lo
Bus stop at 20 m: “Pie de Nijper” [Bus 2, passes every 10 minutes!]
There is parking in the street, or else there is a larger parking at 100m: opposite the Schoolbergenstraat
No classes for now - restart probably in January 2024. If you want to stay updated, sign up for the newsletter below.
- You can transfer the registration fee to account number BE26 8919 3401 4929 in advance, or pay in cash before the lesson starts [be sure to be on time]
- The lesson starts punctually at the above-mentioned hours, please arrive 5 minutes earlier so that you can settle in at ease
- Please notify cancellations 24 hours in advance by SMS or email. Otherwise I am forced to charge for a session.
- No registration fee will be refunded
- At Moving Magic you will receive professional and tailor-made guidance. However, Moving Magic and its employees cannot be held liable for accidents, physical or material damage.