During pregnancy there is so much happening in you, both physically and emotionally! Pregnancy yoga helps to find inner peace despite or in the middle of the intensity you might experience. It helps to connect to your body, and to prepare for what is coming in your own intuitive way.
Moving Magic pregnancy yoga
My intention with these lessons is to offer you as a mother a moment of rest, a moment all to yourself. To feel your own feelings and body, to relax, to recharge yourself. Make contact with your baby in a special way, move together and prepare for childbirth.
The meditations, gentle movements and stretches you learn will help you relax and deal better with daily stress and tensions, emotions and turbulence. Also, they will help you feel more confident about giving birth. Especially if you suffer from discomfort, pregnancy yoga can help. The classes are gentle, and the exercises are simple, so you can easily find ease and relaxation. Also, these classes are a nice opportunity to meet other pregnant women in a positive atmosphere.
At Moving Magic you can be sure of a personal approach. I teach small groups of max. 6 participants, so I can better tune in to what you need.
Is pregnancy yoga safe?
Pregnancy yoga is different from “normal yoga”. The postures have been studied and adapted. The goal is for you to feel better, to enjoy your pregnancy [even] more. Even if it is your first time yoga, you can safely do this. There is a lot of attention to the meditative aspect, connecting to your body, breathing and moving from there. My teaching style is by definition very gentle. I choose to only teach small groups, so you are sure to get a personal approach.
During the first 12 weeks of your pregnancy it is recommended you take it easy. However, if you feel you want to start, it is safe to do so especially if you have an active life style or if you have previous yoga experience. The earlier you start, the more you will benefit from it. You can continue practicing pregnancy yoga until the very end of your pregnancy!
Moving Magic, Holsbeeksesteenweg 80, 3010 Kessel-Lo
Bus stop at 20 m: “Pie de Nijper” [Bus 2, passes every 10 minutes!]
There is free parking in the street and nearby streets, or a parking lot at 100m: across Schoolbergenstraat!
No classes for now. Restart probably in January 2024. E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to stay updated about the new dates.
- You can transfer the registration fee to account number BE26 8919 3401 4929 in advance, or pay in cash before the lesson starts [be sure to be on time]
- The lesson starts punctually at the above-mentioned hours, please arrive 5 minutes earlier so that you can settle in at ease
- Missed lessons cannot be made up. Cancellation is possible up to 24 hours prior to the lesson, in case of later cancellation a session is due.
- No registration fee will be refunded
- At Moving Magic you will be professionally guided. However, Moving Magic and its employees cannot be held liable for accidents, physical or material damage.